Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Review & Swatches of Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

After a long break from blogging, I'm back! 
I was anticipating the release of the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette ($52 at Sephora) and it surpassed my expectations. It contains the beautiful Champagne Pop Highlighter, Prosecco Pop Highlighter, and three blushes: Rosé Spritz, Amaretto, and Pamplemousse. This palette is extremely pigmented and the compact is sturdy and comes with a very handy mirror. It also has a diagram of the shade names on the back of the palette. 

Champagne Pop - This was my first time trying this highlighter, and it instantly became a new favorite. It is a gorgeous peachy pink white highlight with beautiful shimmer.
Prosecco Pop - This is a pretty pure gold shimmer. I typically don't use gold highlighters, but for those who do, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with this shade.
Rosé Spritz - My favorite blush of the three, this is the most gorgeous peachy pink blush with fine gold shimmer. I really wish this would be made a permanent color. 
Amaretto - A beautiful peachy brown shade. I love that this can be used as a blush and a bronzer. This one is matte. 
Pamplemousse - This matte shade packs a lot of pigment. I have to use it with a light hand. It's a beautiful pinky coral. 

My only complaint is that this palette is limited edition! Everything in this palette is so flattering, I am very picky about blush shades and these are some of the most beautiful ones I've ever used. Although, the formula for each product is so pigmented it will take me a long time to even make a dent in it. They are all buttery to the touch and very easy to blend. I have been reaching for it constantly ever since I got it! 

This is currently sold out online but it will be returning at Sephora online and in stores on June 16th.





No comments:

Post a Comment