Monday, December 1, 2014

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes



Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes is like your favorite mascara on steroids. A friend sent this to me and it is seriously amazing. For all the girls who don't know how to apply fake lashes or who do but don't like to take the time to do it, this product is for you. It is so easy to use and you get the false lash effect without the hassle of applying fake lashes. You apply your regular mascara, let it dry, apply the gel, and while still wet apply the fibers and the gel again to set. The formula is also water resistant, which is exactly how I like my mascara to be, because it can withstand a lot but is easy to wash off with warm water. You get long, thick lashes without clumping, which I absolutely love. I use this for special occasions or just when I want to give my lashes extra oomph. The gel and fiber tubes come in a nice hard case, which is perfect for travel. For $29, you get the gel tube and the fiber tube and they last for three months. I will be purchasing this item on my own once I run out. 

Younique has a full line of products, including skincare, makeup, and tools. You can host Facebook parties for your friends to shop through representatives of Younique. Hosting a party is a really great way to share the love with your friends if you like certain products, and as a host you can earn points which will lead up to discounts on Younique products.

**Please note a friend sent this to me for consideration. I will only give you my honest opinion on a product. If you would like to shop through my friend directly, here is a link to her store: www.naturaldivadolls.com. She is very helpful if you have any questions about products!

Have you tried any Younique products? 

Natural Fibers (above)
Transplanting Gel (above)


No comments:

Post a Comment